James Blinds is proud to be Nationwide Realty Investor's preferred vendor for manual and motorized roller shades for the Parks Edge East and West buildings located in the Arena District in Columbus, Ohio.
We are also proud to partner with companies whose products are not only made in the USA, but also have the highest dedication to green standards and the environment.
Shades are manufactured by Draper Inc. in Spiceland, Indiana. The Parks Edge building standard is a fabric manufactured by Phifer in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
We look forward to working with you! Please contact to us at email@example.com to arrange a time to discuss the details of your new unit.
- Top down
- Dual top down
- Bottom up
- Shades can be clutch driven on a chain, controlled manually
- Shades can be motorized, controlled by remote
In some cases you have the option of choosing between multiple smaller shades or one larger shade. There are trade-offs in both cases.
- The single large shade requires a horizontal hem.
- Multiple smaller shades have vertical gaps that could allow light in if viewed at an angle. One option to eliminate this is the addition of a "U" channel (painted to match the existing grey framing) that the shade sits inside.
- In units that have pillars by the windows, shades will but up against the pillar and have a small vertical gap or you could elect to install a "U" channel.